Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Update on Shop At Home - They Fixed It

I still haven't got an email back from them but it has been fixed in my account. That puts me over the $20 mark. Don't know if I will keep shopping through there. They do have a bar you can download that you can get coupons from, but from the looks it seems to have the same coupons you would get from coupons.com, smart source, and red plum. If anyone else has this bar please let me know what type of coupons you are getting.

Upromise also has a downloadable bar that will automatically let you know when you qualify and you can put your grocery cards on there and you get a small percentage back from your shopping. Ebates has all the same stores also but they also do ebay.

My best advice is to do your own research and pick the one that is best for you.


Enjoy this site? Please subscribe and become a fan. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment