Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Short Note on Shop At Home - Has This Happened to You?

Decided to try out Shop At Home since you Do get a $5 sign up bonus as well as the person who referred you. So I signed up and made a purchase at qvc.com because they have every thing on 4 months easy pay today for Groundhogs Day. Well they are also suppose to be having double rebates at qvc as well for their Valentine's Day promotion. I have been credited for purchase but only at the regular amount not double. I have sent an email to them about it. I will have to wait up to 2 days for a reply.

Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Also --- Their payout is $20 -- yes thats right --- $20! Ebates is only $5.01 and they too do the $5 sign up bonus.

I will let everyone know how it goes with them about honoring their double rebate promotion. As it stands now I intend to stay with them until I reach $20 and then go back to UPromise! With Ebates for anything not covered by Upromise.

Enjoy this site? Please subscribe and become a fan. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment