Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Great Ideas When The Great Deal Is Sold Out!

I've been getting kinda bummed this past month with the deals. I have had a hard time getting any of them. I'm glad that people are saving money but sad to hear from the cashiers that it is a select few that are buying everything. :-( 

I have just been pulling the Qs in one envelope and with one list hoping I get lucky. 

I did manage to pick up some med. texture tooth brushes and some senstive toothpaste for my charity boxes.

If you find you have stockpiled too many toiletries, womanly products, laudry room goods, or food items, here are two great local charities in need.

 
 
I don't know if I'm going to be posting local deals anymore. 
Perhaps just a weekly reminder and great blog referrals.





Enjoy this site? Please subscribe and become a fan. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment