Thursday, December 10, 2009

Just Claimed my $5 Gitft Card to Amazon!

Search & Win

Just claimed a $5 gift card to Amazon on Swagbucks!

It didnt even take me a whole month to earn it! I do not have any referrals either! I just do all my searches through Swagbucks and keep up with there free codes they give out every week.

If you download the Swag Bar they will send you email on it with codes, there is always a code in the special offers section each week, and the Swagbucks Widget found on my site gives a code every week too. So thats at least 3 every week. You can follow them on Twitter too and sometimes they give out extras!

It only takes 45 points to get  $5 gift card to Amazon! You can buy just about anything on Amazon!

If you havent heard about Swagbucks you can click HERE to go to their site and check it out. You get points for searching or trying offers and when you have referrals you get points for that too.

I do not have any referrals and have not done any offers and have gotten enough for an Amazon card in less than a month!

If you would like to join please CLICK HERE and join under me. :-) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment